The MMT Real-Time Bladder Scanner is the perfect choice if you are looking for a flexible Real-Time bladder scanner run by your computer.
The MMT Bladder Scanner is a beautifully designed Real-Time ultrasound probe that can be fully integrated with our Urodynamics platforms - DanFlow 2000/3000, Dantec Jive and Dantec Quickstep.
It can also run as a portable stand-alone device on a Windows tablet/desktop computer/laptops running Windows XP/7/8/10.
The MMT Real-Time Bladder scanner includes a USB driven probe and the software is installed on your computer to provide easy access to bladder volume calculation for estimated capacity measurements or non-invasive post-voiding residual estimation.
The user controls the scanning from a single-button on the Scanner or by using a mouse or touchscreen buttons (subject to where the device is setup). Post Voiding Residual (PVR) measurements are available within seconds.
There are three scan depth for different body types:
• 10cm – for paediatric use or very slim patients
• 16cm – for normal build adult patients
• 23cm – for larger or obese patients
• Single button control to start/stop the bladder scanning
• No sonography skills or experience needed
• Fully automated scanning in multiple planes from one position on the body
• Auto-locating and auto-tracking tool of the bladder in real-time to assist accurate scanning
• Manual override of bladder if required
• Advanced signal and image processing for sharp and clear images
• Full page reports in JPEG or DICOM formats possible
• Automatic PVR calculation possible (pre-void/post void scan options)
• Post-test quality indicators to verify scan quality and affirm results
• Logging of all scans
• Simulator to re-run previous scans for end user training purposes if required
• Physiological anomalies that may alter volume calculation can be visualised