Uroflowmetry is one of the simplest forms of Urodynamics testing and with the DanFlow 2000 flow meter Dantec have created the ultimately reliable uroflowmetry device connected to a computer.
The DanFlow range of flow meters all utilise weight cell transducer technology to transform urine flow from the patient into a graphical format, with some additional statistics commonly required such as maximum flow, average flow, volume voided, and flow time.
Weight cell transducers used in Uroflowmetry have transformed this simple procedure, in particular – making cleaning of your equipment easy and straight forward.
Features & Benefits
Advanced programme/software functionality with the DanFlow 2000
- automatic or manual uroflowmetry
- patient database for post-processing
- real time curve/imaging allowing full control of the measurement
- uroflowmetry results can be printed on an office printer (A4 format)
- different types of nomograms available
- accurately recording the information (the measurement range is 0-500 ml/s with an accuracy of ±2%)
- multiple language versions available
Design that makes the DanFlow 2000 easy to use
- DanFlow 2000 software can be installed on any computer or notebook using the USB or RS232 connection (Windows O/S necessary)
- DanFlow can be used on male or female patients. Dantec offer two different height-adjustable stands, making it easy to alter the height for male patients who may wish to stand while voiding. The flexibility in the stands allows them to comfortably slide underneath a commode for female patients/paediatric or seated voiding.
- small control unit may be put on a table or wall mounted
- easy to clean
Electrical Safety; Class I
Medical classification: IIa
Dimensions: Operate unit 15×12×6.5 cm / Uroflowmeter 20x23x32 cm (without a stand)
Weight: Operate unit 1 kg / Uroflowmeter 2 kg (without a stand)
UFM wired weight sensor