The Dantec QuickStep is advanced level compact urodynamic device which is height adjustable, infection control friendly cleanable keyboard and touchscreen monitor providing the best in class level of specification.
The QuickStep is a compact 8 channel Urodynamics system for complex functional diagnostics, primarily in urology and urogynaecology. There are additional functional tests available in anorectal manometry and other fields.
The system is mounted on a height-adjustable cart, includes a PC with full touch screen functionality, a waterproof/infection control friendly keyboard, an accurate cystometric pump and fully height adjustable pressure transducer holder.
The system has further options available for use with or without a link to an X-ray machine for videourodynamics.
It can be supplied with a DICOM software licence to connect to PACS type systems and share data and graphs from the examination.
Features & Benefits
- height adjustable cart to allow seated or standing operating position
- all components mounted on a single stable chassis
- small footprint minimises the amount of space taken up both in use and when being stored between clinics
Easy to use
- user friendly operating interface with intuitive controls
- wide range of tests available and easy to modify test protocols to meet customer needs
- multiple language versions
Easy to clean and disinfect
- infection control friendly waterproof keyboard
- wireless version of the keyboard which is easily removed from the device and can be used remotely within the examination room
- Unique waterproof sterilisable puller
High quality components
- ergonomic robust cart which allows transportation securely around a hospital for use in multiple clinics
- cystometric pump with 7 rollers for smooth infusion and minimal pump artefact
- fan-less computer keeping operating noise to a minimum
- unique wireless connectivity of uroflowmeter working on 866 MHz (stable signal without disturbances and interference)
- unique magnetic puller with 2 sterilisable catheters holders
- optional online remote service support
Optional choices on the QuickStep
- wireless connectivity of keyboard, uroflowmeter and printer
- waterproof keyboard with touchpad or with waterproof mouse
- standard, widescreen or touchscreen monitor
- accessories for profilometry or EMG, flexible camera for VLPP
- software for EMG/biofeedback or 4 channel anorectal manometry
- EMG / Biofeedback
- anorectal manometry
- DICOM (link to PACS type system for data/image transfer)
Wide range of pre-set test protocols according to ICS standards. Allows easy creation of bespoke test protocols. Multiple language versions.
Electrical Safety: Class I
Medical classification: IIa
Dimensions: 60×72×(127 – 147) cm, keyboard in height 74 – 94 cm
Weight: 36 kg (without accessories)
8 input channels are programmable upon customer and user request.