Dantec offer a premium range of Digital EEG systems to deliver quality Electroencephalography Diagnostics & Monitoring – every time.
Neuron-Spectrum-5 is the latest development in a series of digital EEG devices from Neurosoft, brought to you by Dantec Medical.
Neuron-Spectrum-5 provides a 41-Channel Multifunctional Digital EEG System for Neurophysiological Studies with the following features:
- 32 EEG channels (35 digital amplifiers)
- Possibility of recording of any of 32 monopolar derivations of “10-20” system
- 4 wide-band polygraphic channels for the recording of any signals from EOG up to short-latency EP/EMG
- Separate ECG channel
- 2 direct current (DC) channels
- SpO2 channel - not included as a standard component
- Breath channel
The main applications possible with Neuron-Spectrum-5 include:
- Routine EEG
- Long-term EEG monitoring for Epilepsy
- Scientific Research
Optional Software Packages
Neuron-Spectrum-PSG software allows comprehensive polysomnography studies (sleep stage analysis, analysis of sleep-disordered breathing).
Neuron-Spectrum-Video software allows long-term synchronous EEG and video recording from one or two video cameras controlled from the computer and audio information from one or two microphones. The software allows extensive options to review, edit and store the recorded data.
Neuron-Spectrum-LEP software studies long-latency auditory, visual (on flash and pattern) and cognitive EP by EEG channels (up to 32), with brain mapping using both built-in and external stimulators.
Software allows the study of short, middle, and long-latency auditory, visual, somatosensory and cognitive EP by 4 wide-band polygraphic channels.
Neuron-Spectrum-ERG software for electroretinography studies.
BrainLoc software allows 3-Dimensional dipole identification of pathological activity points in epilepsy sufferers, brain injuries, insults, neoformations, and also identification of evoked potentials origins, wave patterns and rhythmic activity generators.
The 4 polygraphic channels of Neuron-Spectrum-5 allow comprehensive EMG studies to be performed. Diagnostics available include:
- Electroneuromyography (motor and sensory nerve conduction study, F-wave, H-reflex (also including paired stimulation), motor and sensory inching)
- Electromyography (spontaneous activity, interference curve, motor unit potentials)
- Neuromuscular junction (repetitive stimulation, jitter)
- Additional EMG techniques (blink reflex, sacral reflex, bulbocavernous reflex, T-reflex*, galvanic skin responses)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation**
* if tendon hammer is available
** if magnetic stimulator is available
Poly-Spectrum-Rhythm software allows analysis of heart rate variability (HRV) by using data received from the ECG channel built in the digital EEG system.