2-channel Ultraportable EMG and NCS System with a Built-in Keyboard
- 2 channels optimised to perform rapid motor and sensory nerve conduction studies and needle EMG; SSEP included as standard; full range of EMG including Single Fibre and quantitative EMG.
- Option to perform Visual and audio Evoked Potential studies with 2 recording channels
- Portable, can operate with notebook
- All-in-one: stimulators, acquisition channels, controls, display;
- High acquisition quality: sampling rate – up to 100 kHz;
- Electrical stimulator with ultra-fast switching between two outputs
For a full list of functions, contact Dantec
2 channels optimised to perform rapid motor and sensory nerve conduction studies and needle EMG; SSEP included as standard; full range of EMG including Single Fibre and quantitative EMG.
97% of all EMG tests are done using one channel.
Portable, can Operate on Desktop PC but also laptop/notebook from battery
The device is connected to computer via USB cable. This cable allows data transfer as well as powering the device. This increases the flexibility for location of EMG clinic rooms.
All-in-one: Stimulators, Acquisition Channels, Controls, Display
The built-in keyboard allows the fast simple completion of EMG/NCS studies
The color display shows stimulation parameters and electrode placement quality.
High Acquisition Quality: Sampling Rate – up to 100 kHz
High sampling rate and ADC capacity at signal digitization allows acquisition of high quality traces in many environmental conditions
Perform acquisition without special grounding (when computer is powered from common three-wire system)
Obtain sensory responses after first stimulus evoking (without averaging)
Neuro-MEP-Micro channels are optimized to record needle EMG. The device shielding is excellent and makes EMG studies faster to complete.
Electrical Stimulator with Ultra-fast Switching Between Two Outputs
Multiple types of electrical stimulator can be connected at the same time via 5pole DIN or Touch Proof sockets and can easily switch between the two with a single button press.