Neuro-Tox is an easy to operate and use compact device for EMG/STIM-guided injections.
Neuro-Tox General Properties
- Combination of electrical stimulator and EMG recorder in one unit
- Localization of medication injection places by means of surface EMG recording or electrical stimulation
- Indication of stimulation frequency and amplitude during the operation on the device front panel
- Built-in speaker for EMG listening
- Device compact size allows to place it in doctor's smock pocket and operate on it using the remote control unit
- Touch-proof connectors for electrodes
Neuro-Tox is widely used in neurology and therapy:
- in the elimination of any manifestations of muscle hyperactivity such as dystonia, spasticity, tremor and other hyperkinesias
- in the treatment of focal forms of muscle dystonia including blepharospasm, cervical dystonia, spastic dysphonia, mogigraphia, oro-mandibular dystonia, manifestations of idiopathic torsion dystonia, strabismus
- in the rehabilitation of patients suffering from cerebral spastic infantile paralysis, multiple sclerosis, consequences of craniocerebral injuries, spinal cord traumas, strokes
Additional applications include myofascial and vertebrogenic pain syndromes, tension headache, primary local hyperhidrosis, hyperfunctional wrinkles.
Neuro-Tox Delivery Set
- “Neuro-Tox” electronic unit
- Remote control unit
- Cable male-female, touch-proof (3 wires, shielded)
- Cable for disposable electrode connection: “button” clip - touch-proof – 2 pcs.
- Set of disposable ECG electrodes (50 pcs.) (Italy)
- Charger with Ni-MH rechargeable batteries of AA type (R6)
- Technical manual