Launched in 2013 in the UK, the Skybox is the latest headlining EMG/EP system on the Neurosoft platform.
Its compact size provides unparalleled specifications in such a small form factor head box.
Key features of the system:
- 2 built in electrical stimulators each with both 5 Pole DIN and TP outputs
- Built in Audio stimulator for BSAEP
- Built in Visual Stimulators for Visual EP tests
- 5 built in shielded recording channels
- Operational keyboard mounted on the front of the box to control all test functions
- Powered entirely by USB sockets
- Cart mounted, table mounted and pole mounted options
- Easily portable to allow flexible use in Department, out in the hospital such as ITU/CCU/HDU/SCBU
It is available with a with a fully height-adjustable Cart and isolation transformer unit.
The basic software is a comprehensive package covering all of the main tests you would expect including: Motor, Sensory, F Wave, H Reflex, Spontaneous and Interference Pattern EMG, Motor Unit Potentials, MUNE, Single Fibre and Stimulated Single Fibre EMG and many more.
For a full list of available tests Contact Us to connect with a Dantec Salesperson
Optional Evoked Potential Package & Other Tests
Software is fully capable of a whole range of additional tests and techniques – particular Evoked Potentials. These include (but not limited to):
- Brain Stem Audio EP (BSAEP)
- Flash and Pattern Visual EP
- Somatosensory EP (Upper and Lower)
We also have some other specialist techniques such as:
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Sympathetic Skin Response
- Blink Reflex
- Tendon Reflex
- Electroretinography (ERG)
- Repetitive Stimulation