Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator
The Neurosoft Neuro MS/D TMS system is an advanced solution for transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Leading edge software and hardware combinations are used to bring a variety of treatment and diagnostic options utilising increasingly popular TMS techniques.
Neuro-MS.NET software to control magnetic stimulator
- TMS system purchases include Neuro-MS.NET software
- Fully customisable test techniques for both therapeutic and diagnostic tests
- Software includes an integrated patient database
- rTMS protocols include automatic detection of motor response threshold and controls the stimulation courses and sessions
- Full set of test techniques included and bespoke protocols can be added
- Advanced therapeutic configurations allow rapid stimulation protocols with up to 100Hz frequency, as well as theta-burst stimulation (TMS)
- Examples of pre-set templates include: Depression, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, tinnitus etc.
Applications in Neurology
- The principle of therapeutic magnetic stimulation is the use of short duration magnetic pulses
- The emerging high-intensity electromagnetic field easily penetrates through clothes, cranium bones and soft tissues
- They exert influence upon deep nerve centres, peripheral nerves, cerebral and spinal cord, which are inaccessible for other kinds of stimulation
- TMS is increasingly common in a number of fields including; depression, tinnitus, rehabilitation of post-stroke patients, treatment of central and peripheral nervous system disorders: neuropathic pain, stroke, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, etc.
Click on the product page link below to take you to the information page:
|Neuro MS/D – Diagnostic||Neuro MS/D – Therapeutic|